My Adoring Public/Partners in Crime

Sunday 17 January 2010

WANTED!! ME IZ DA PRINCESS ROUND HERE!!

Dear Anipals

Have you seed dis scrawny fing? Well, @iCocotheChi seems to fink dat me is a dungeon-dweller, a pooper-scooper, a loo brush of no importance and finks da she iz da PRINCESS!! I coulds not stop larfing!!!  Me so voluptuous and booful beside dat skanky butted rat-tail D.O.G.!!

If you see her, please let me know so dat I can *thwack* her for all her naughty ways!!!



COCO THE PRETENDER!!

Achully, she is great fun and well worth a follow on da Twitter!!

KATS ROOL DA HOME, DA EARTH, DA UNIVERSE, DA EVERYFING!!

More dispatches laters!

Kissez and hugs,
PRINCESS Jazzy XXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jazzy - you are indeed a beautiful princess. Luv dat pic of you on bannister.

    ReplyDelete